Sunday 1 January 2012

Summer Road Trip 2011. 1st stop: PRZYSTANEK WOODSTOCK.

      
   
       I have this little tradition with my girl friend and we meet at the Przystanek Woodstock in Poland every year...So, I drive all the way from England to see her and then I'm staying a few days after the festival in my hometown with my friends and family... and then I drive back to the UK.

This year however, I decided to visit a couple of more festivals on my way back home, there were many reasons behind it but the main one:
Why the hell not?? :)



1st stop (after 628miles a ferry crossing): Kostrzyn Nad Odra, Poland.

         I was only 14 when I run away from home for my 1st Woodstock... it doesn't matter that it was over 11 year ago - I still feel like a worry-free teenager every time I'm there.

          Musically it's a great event with a huge variety of bands - there's something for everyone... But it's people, who make it such a wonderful festival.



       
         Before I'll let the pictures do all the talking, one more thing:
If you’re under the impression that there is nothing else in life that could possibly surprise you – go to Woodstock!! You’ll be amazed...















Jurek Owsiak - guy behind the whole thing. 
Thank you for giving us something to look forward to every year!



 Peace & Love & Music


Plenty more photos from Woodstock HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment