Monday 2 January 2012

Summer Road Trip 2011. 3rd stop: Ieperfest.

Endless Summer starts on Thursday and ends on Saturday night so luckily I could make my next stop in Ieper, Belgium on Sunday for another dose of great music...

3rd stop (524mi further): Ieper, Belgium.


          I was only there for a few hours but I managed to see: Bury Your Dead, Dillinger Escape Plan, Decapitated and again Blood For Blood and Ignite...












More photos from IeperFest HERE


Blood For Blood
Blood For Blood

Blood For Blood

Ignite
Ignite
Ignite

Dillinger Escape Plan

Dillinger Escape Plan
Dillinger Escape Plan

Dillinger Escape Plan
Dillinger Escape Plan



More photos from IeperFest 
HERE





4th stop (199mi and a ferry crossing later): Broughton, Northamptonshire, UK.

        Home sweet home. My lil doggy was waiting for me at the window and we cuddled for next hour, she wouldn’t let me go. That’s the hard part of my travels – leaving her behind. I always miss her like crazy! My lil baby girl – Miss Acacia Edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment