Thursday 2 February 2012

Persistence Tour 2012

         After sorting out my tyres earlier that week, day before the trip I noticed this weird noise coming out the front every time I took my foot off the accelerator…
I didn’t think it could be anything serious but I decided to go to the garage anyway, just to double check what’s going on… Apparently guys who did my tyres... LEFT ONE of the WHEELS LOOSE…!!!
I’m not really a “What If” kind of person but imagine… loosing your wheel while driving “80mph” on a busy motorway... I was told by the mechanics that if I would ignore this “weird noise” most probably I wouldn’t come back from this trip…
Let me tell you… even though I was beyond angry I never felt luckier in my life!
All this made me enjoy this wonderful show even more.

Persistence Tour @ Turbinen Halle, Oberhausen, Germany (413 mi + Eurotunnel train one way).



No comments:

Post a Comment