Sunday 12 February 2012

day with The DEAD MAN'S CHEST... *04/02/2012


don't ya worry - she didn't have any chocolate! 




...boys started that day with a very healthy breakfast - TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE! (who said hardcore isn't a piece of cake? )
Maybe not the best food choice just before photo shooting ...but what do I know, right?









We left a warm and cozy home and drove to their rehearsal studio - Big Noise - my favorite place for outdoor shooting in N'hampton. ...but maybe not during freezing cold weather...



despite my frozen fingers and their red from cold noses we managed to get some good shots (as you can see above... >>>they're gonna kill me for it, but what the hell...<<< hahaha ) ...and as soon as we got them we rushed inside to continue shootingt for Outcast Agenda Clothing.

Here are some results of our work together...


Please keep your eyes peeled on FB pages: Aga HairesisThe Dead Man's Chest  as more photos will follow soon.


After the shooting we went straight to London, picked up Bart's son Sebastian and then traditionally grabbed some lunch at Thai Veg Buffet and due to having some spare time before the show we wandered through SOHO and stopped by M&M World... best place to get you into the right mood before HARDCORE gig!


Show time! It's been a while since I saw DMC in action... I missed maybe 1 or 2 shows since they started playing (2006)... and let me tell you, this one was the best so far! I'm starting to be very excited about them again. Their new lineup seem to be working very well and I'm certain that we'll be hearing a lot more about DEAD MAN'S CHEST in the near future!

..btw. there is a live video from this show coming up soon - STAY TUNED!


1 comment: